Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! I'm Bre and this is a blog for The Sweet Boutique.
After looking at the website for Pink Cake Box, I thought it would be neat to try my hand at fondant! It was the Summer and I was bored! :) I was hooked after my first "fancy" cake and was ready for more! I started with pre-made fondant and didn't like the taste, so I continued searching the internet for more ideas. I found a recipe and watched a few you tube videos and that is how I have learned how to make fondant cakes. Before anyone asks, I have only watched about 20 minutes of one of the cake shows on TV. lol I only have 6-7 channels on my TV (and that's on a good day! hehe) and the cake shows do not air on those stations! lol I just enjoy making them and learning new things!

Thanks for visiting my blog, I enjoy sharing my cakes with everyone! :)
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment